[SE] Silver Bells and Cockleshells
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5250
He smiled tentatively back at her blush, but he didn't press against her silence as she began to plant her own seeds and he turned his attention back to his. It was painfully awkward to sit so near to each other and yet feel so distant from the heart he had once felt so close to. Even so, it was better to be awkward with her beside him than alone without her, no matter the differences that came between them.

Lost in his thoughts he didn't realize at first what was happening beneath his hands. He knew that Amalia was planting seeds as well, and thought that perhaps it was her effect on the earth around them, some gift of Safrin's to the goddess's favorite Shield. But growth and renewal were Frey's domain, not Safrin's, and it made no sense for the plants to be growing and blooming as he watched, while warmth ran down his arms and through his hands like water into the ground around him.

Her voice startled him and he jerked his hands back, the odd flow of energy within him halting as he broke contact with the earth. The young plants likewise ceased to visibly mature as he looked from them to her with shock and uncertainty in his eyes. "I... but I lost my magic," he whispered. "When I came to Caido it was lost in the portal. And I didn't say the incantations or do the somatic gestures..." But when had magic on Caido ever been bound by such rules? Still, the only ones who could have done so were the gods, and the only god he had seen recently was...

"Safrin." There was fear in his voice as he curled his fingers closed against his palms, a shudder running down his spine as he looked away from her Shield in shame.

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Silver Bells and Cockleshells - by Jigano - 11-01-2019, 06:54 PM
RE: [SE] Silver Bells and Cockleshells - by Jigano - 11-25-2019, 08:08 PM