[SE] Silver Bells and Cockleshells
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5675
It was the first time she had reached out to touch him in too long, but even so he couldn't fight her. Not here and now, and not like this. He let his head be turned and he sighed raising his eyes to her reluctantly, afraid of the judgment that would be there. It was a silly, foolish thing but his hert gave a little leap of hope when she asked what Safrin had done, rather than what he had done... but he saw it in her eyes a moment later, and the hope flickered out once more.

"I prayed to her," he said quietly, remembering the desperation that had sent him to her Shrine. "After LongNight I had gathered so many souls into the lantern... but Ludo wouldn't answer. I thought... that Safrin would know why." He couldn't summon even the ghost of a wry smile to try and make light of it. It had been too painful, and had wounded him too deep. "She... took offense to my question. I was... too proud to simply walk away from her then. So she... bound me, in chains of starlight. And threatened those I loved... made me choose between them," he admitted, gaze falling though he didn't resist if Amalia continued to hold his chin towards her with only the lightest of touches.

I thought... that you knew. That it was why you started to pass me by earlier. The confession came through the Attuned bond, the merest whisper of thought, cloaked in guilt and fear that Safrin had done what she threatened in a milder way. Not death, but tearing away the one he hadn't chosen. A lingering cruelty from the star-eyed goddess to make sure her lesson stuck.

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Silver Bells and Cockleshells - by Jigano - 11-01-2019, 06:54 PM
RE: [SE] Silver Bells and Cockleshells - by Jigano - 12-03-2019, 01:57 AM