{SEASONAL EVENT} offshoots
For Peter
Peter Pikely

Age: 34 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87

The smile on Peter's face grew wider when the other man reached out to stroke along Apricum's skull, the bones stretching out to meet the touch almost eagerly, hoofs stomping in the mud as best as they could. "I think... I think everyone heard it. But only some people wanted... wanted? Only some um, decided to go out." Then Loren perked up, frowning, and Peter cocked his head, confused. "I'm uh... I'm pretty sure it was... it was him. I think." He seemed less sure now that he'd been confronted about it, but it was only the worry about possibly being wrong. It was easier to stay focused on his story, on Apricum.

It only lasted so long though, Loren sighing, Peter shuffling his feet as the urge to try and help warred with the knowledge that he had no idea how to do that. "I tried to... tried to help the guild. The fire, and..." His lips quirked, and he looked away from Loren, shrinking away guiltily. "I-I did get hurt, um, a little, while trying to... it's nothing bad, just some... just some little scratches." He admitted, thinking back on it, the marks on his back burning, as if to make up for the time spent forgotten. Peter rolled his shoulders, trying to shake off the feeling, and pressed past it.

"Did something... good happen for you, then?" Peter asked, noticing the red spreading on the summoners cheek, and hoping he wasn't overstepping by asking. Or, even worse, that he'd mistaken the tone, the blush, and he was somehow bringing up something uncomfortable. How did people do this, honestly? Trying to work out what people meant, the constant worry that he was misunderstanding.

The hint of a frown, more confused than actually upset, lingered on Peter's face as he took the bag of seeds back, and nodded in response to the other mans words. He had thought... well, he hadn't really thought about the actual planting, just assumed that one threw them into the mud, and the rest happened naturally. "Do you... is there enough to fill in everywhere?" He asked, following Loren as he walked along the path. There was a vision in his minds eye of the grounds overgrown and wild, lush and green and alive, but he was beginning to think that maybe he should tone down his expectations.

As Loren began to blast holes into the earth and mud, Peter stood stock still, watching with interest before he looked at his trowel and shrugged, tucking it into a belt. It seemed the summoners methods were a fair bit more effective than anything he'd be able to do with the hilariously tiny shovel. Instead, he followed along behind Loren, choosing seeds mostly at random and dropping them into the holes that were made. It took him a few holes to think that he should start grouping the same seeds together, and then another few before he thought that he should be covering them. Maybe? He looked up ahead at Loren, chewing his lip for a second before asking. "They um... the seeds need dirt, or... something on top, right?"
PETER
I always thought I might be bad
Now I'm sure that it's true
'cause I think you're so good
And I'm nothing like you

Messages In This Thread
{SEASONAL EVENT} offshoots - by Loren - 11-01-2019, 08:25 PM
RE: offshoots - by Peter - 11-01-2019, 09:24 PM
RE: offshoots - by Loren - 11-02-2019, 03:00 AM
RE: {SEASONAL EVENT} offshoots - by Peter - 11-04-2019, 03:24 AM
RE: {SEASONAL EVENT} offshoots - by Loren - 11-04-2019, 03:40 PM
RE: {SEASONAL EVENT} offshoots - by Peter - 11-04-2019, 04:36 PM