Small World After All
For Roana
Alistair Valentus
Monster Hunter

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Andy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Alistair had been drawn into his own thoughts and the sound of the relaxing water, so deep he hardly noticed the arrival of others. It wasn't until the sound of children laughing cut through the ambiance that he startled straight. His own eyes squinting as he attempted to gather his bearings from a lengthy daydream.

" Roana ?"

He asked, reeling back and resting his makeshift rod on the ground as he stood. Dusting off his hands he gave a humble smile to the little ones that seemed to be basking in their new surroundings.

"Roana..."

Not quite sure how to properly greet her, nor how she would greet him, Alistair merely nodded his head appreciatively that she was ok.

"You made it through...I take it you're as clueless as to how we ended up here as many of us are."

His hands folded behind his back, turning to watch her sons.

"They're handsome lads...they look happy. After all you've been through, I'm glad you found the peace and love you deserved with them. Is Brahm here as well?"

Alistair asked innocently enough.

"I'm sure Devrum would be eager to seek him out...not that he would be thrilled of that notion."

Faint laughter escaped his lips, though Alistair appeared worn and beaten by this new world. A far cry from the endless, romantic optimism that he seemed to carry so effortlessly.

"I'm glad you're ok, all of you."

His voice soft with a faint smoky rasp to it as continued to watch her sons run along and play without so much as a care in the world. He was truly envious in more ways than one.

Messages In This Thread
Small World After All - by Alistair - 11-28-2018, 04:34 PM
RE: Small World After All - by Roana - 11-28-2018, 04:44 PM
RE: Small World After All - by Alistair - 11-28-2018, 07:24 PM
RE: Small World After All - by Roana - 11-28-2018, 07:47 PM
RE: Small World After All - by Alistair - 12-01-2018, 10:16 AM
RE: Small World After All - by Roana - 12-01-2018, 01:34 PM
RE: Small World After All - by Alistair - 12-03-2018, 06:15 AM