Small World After All
For Roana
Alistair Valentus
Monster Hunter

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Andy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
His face softened at the mention of the absence of Brahm and little Ara...Alistair exhaled and shook his head, fingers raising to scratch the back of his head before looking back to her sons. "I'm sorry...I'm sure they'll find their way back to you. Mustn't lose hope..." Again he grinned as he motioned Cormac, Jax, and Rhett over. A hand reaching into his pocket as he held out slivered sticks of sugar cane he was saving for himself.

Crouching down to be closer to their eye level, had they decided to take the offering, Alistair would smile softly, laugh even, with the knowledge he might have given them a small treat in a world they knew nothing of.

He noticeably delayed his response to Ashetta, that Roana had asked in doing so as well. "In the mean time you've got three beautiful sons to keep you sane...though even that is a matter of perspective of course." He attempted to joke as he stood and turned to Roana with a smile, tired and faint as it was.

"Ashetta is here. Just not here..." Alistair trailed off at the end with a squint of his brows. "...not something worth speaking about right now. Things just have a way of not working I suppose, lesson learned I guess."

The remark a faint apology of sorts, admitting to his blind ignorance when it came to people.

"Suppose new world, new start for most of us that made it through...how are you adjusting? No army to lead...what will you do?"

Messages In This Thread
Small World After All - by Alistair - 11-28-2018, 04:34 PM
RE: Small World After All - by Roana - 11-28-2018, 04:44 PM
RE: Small World After All - by Alistair - 11-28-2018, 07:24 PM
RE: Small World After All - by Roana - 11-28-2018, 07:47 PM
RE: Small World After All - by Alistair - 12-01-2018, 10:16 AM
RE: Small World After All - by Roana - 12-01-2018, 01:34 PM
RE: Small World After All - by Alistair - 12-03-2018, 06:15 AM