[Seasonal Event] we scramble for redemption
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
KIADA
your battleworn tongue doesn't say the truth;
that you are ruined
It’s solemn, quiet, and she’s sorrowful and full of plenty of emotion that she’s so tired of dealing with day after day, that she can’t find the energy within her to say anything to Amun as he approaches Deimos. Instead, she continues her work, helping retrieve bones and items for the pyres. Auni does his best to help as well, focusing on moving a few things here and there with his antlers as Kiada grabs hold of a rake and begins to pull some of the debris into a pile.

Oliver’s words are interesting to her though, and her icy gaze skips over Amun to find the blonde man with a nod. “We’ll be rebuilding.” She offers quietly, an amount of strength to the words beneath the nod she gives to the man, eyes drifting toward Amun and Deimos both in turn. “I haven’t figured out where it’ll be yet, but it will be rebuilt. I'll let you know when I decide, the more hands the merrier.” Because she had talked to Ronin during LongNight, had relieved that extra string that tied him here.

Because this next Monster Hunter’s Guild would be hers.

And we will absolutely have a ceremony.” There wasn’t an argument within her over that. They would need to be remembered, more lanterns to add to the ever growing pile of Caido year after year. She leaves that decision up to Deimos, however, as she pulls and cleans up more and more of the debris, pausing to retrieve bone and larger stones.
and you wonder why he lets you,
the butcher
touch him
the sun
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Seasonal Event] we scramble for redemption - by Kiada - 11-12-2019, 07:06 AM