{SEASONAL EVENT} muddled thoughts
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
full moon rising on the waters of my soul
An incense diffuser was a censer ignoring the fact for the moment that this narrator can’t spell, the words censor and censer sound exactly the same, so Amun just grinned as he nodded in agreement. ”Exactly, Smokey.” It was a bit odd that she didn’t even know the name of the tool she was using. If she’d been a man, he might’ve added some quip about teaching her how to use it properly, or about making another kind of fire, but she wasn’t, so he contented himself with just winking at her.

At her cryptic comment, the potter waggled his eyebrows at her. ”Well. I’ve come back from the dead. Though as I said already, I like the live ones better.” He smiled then licked his lips—making sure to linger on his fangs—while his hands continued to try and form something. However hard he tried though it kept squirming out of shape. This was probably a hopeless cause, but it was pleasant enough just shaping the mud and chatting that he was willing to stick with it a little while longer. If nothing else, he was getting back in practice with shaping his products.
amun

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
{SEASONAL EVENT} muddled thoughts - by Amun - 11-02-2019, 05:07 AM
RE: {SEASONAL EVENT} muddled thoughts - by Amun - 11-02-2019, 08:57 PM
RE: {SEASONAL EVENT} muddled thoughts - by Amun - 11-03-2019, 03:02 AM
RE: {SEASONAL EVENT} muddled thoughts - by Amun - 11-03-2019, 05:50 PM
RE: {SEASONAL EVENT} muddled thoughts - by Amun - 11-04-2019, 01:08 AM
RE: {SEASONAL EVENT} muddled thoughts - by Amun - 11-04-2019, 03:27 PM
RE: {SEASONAL EVENT} muddled thoughts - by Amun - 11-04-2019, 04:54 PM
RE: {SEASONAL EVENT} muddled thoughts - by Amun - 11-11-2019, 07:31 PM