straw men tilting at windmills
for Deimos
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
“And thank you for accompanying me.” They both know she doesn’t need the protection, but to show up with no one but Amu would have been foolish. And Deimos is quite the imposing figure. Not that Wessex thought the Fae would have hurt her - it’s more a matter of principle.

“From Safrin?” Wessex asks, remembering the rumors of how the Goddess had become blighted, and how it subsequently spread to Ronin. “You’ve been there a lot,” she says, with a curious sort of lilt in the statement. It’s not quite a question, but there is an unasked query within it. Why? Who drags them down there? Who all has gone?

“I wonder if it could be stabilized,” she muses aloud, knowing that if it cannot be achieved by normal means, then it would have to be done by someone with earth magic - and the only one with earth magic is Remi. Or some other kind of intervention. She unexpectedly groans loudly, and perhaps Deimos should as well. Let it all out. Scream their frustrations into the night sky, even if the man’s frustration is standing at his side. “Jigano is never going to share any information about the Spire and the portals with me.”

Sighing out into the darkness, Wessex’s voice drifts off, “He’d probably rather die than let me look at his precious Loreseeker hoard.” And she is loathe to command he opens it.
No, I’ll be the stone
I’ll be the hunter, a tower that casts the shade
I lie awake and watch it all

Messages In This Thread
straw men tilting at windmills - by Wessex - 11-02-2019, 10:37 PM
RE: straw men tilting at windmills - by Deimos - 11-02-2019, 11:03 PM
RE: straw men tilting at windmills - by Wessex - 11-02-2019, 11:26 PM
RE: straw men tilting at windmills - by Deimos - 11-03-2019, 12:27 AM
RE: straw men tilting at windmills - by Wessex - 11-03-2019, 02:17 PM
RE: straw men tilting at windmills - by Deimos - 11-03-2019, 04:40 PM