straw men tilting at windmills
for Deimos
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
There are menial tasks she’s willing to delegate, and then there’s station appropriate tasks, and for someone who’s never lead anything in her life, even Wessex knows the difference. “No,” she shakes her head and abruptly changes course for the Loreseeker guild. “You are not my errand boy, you are the General.” He may command a pitifully small force, but they should still stand behind the spirit of the rank.

Wessex will go to the Guild herself. “But if you also accompany me there, now, I would appreciate it.” To bear witness to good behavior, to convince the guy that it isn’t for nefarious needs, to get shit done quickly. Because the faster they move on this, the better she imagines their luck may be. A plan - loose as it is - begins to form in her head. She curses the mud and the slush, but it ultimately can’t be helped. The seasons turn and they, poor mortals that they are, are caught in it.

“If you want to shift, we can get there faster. Or we can walk. And maybe you can tell me more about yourself. Like where you’re from,” the Wraith says, offering up the silent option and the option to learn - both equal, both important. Her General is a capable enigma and in the end that’s all she needs to know about him; he will do the job and he will do it well. Now might not be the best time to play the ‘get to know you’ game, but her schedule is rather tightly packed and if not now - when?
No, I’ll be the stone
I’ll be the hunter, a tower that casts the shade
I lie awake and watch it all

Messages In This Thread
straw men tilting at windmills - by Wessex - 11-02-2019, 10:37 PM
RE: straw men tilting at windmills - by Deimos - 11-02-2019, 11:03 PM
RE: straw men tilting at windmills - by Wessex - 11-02-2019, 11:26 PM
RE: straw men tilting at windmills - by Deimos - 11-03-2019, 12:27 AM
RE: straw men tilting at windmills - by Wessex - 11-03-2019, 02:17 PM
RE: straw men tilting at windmills - by Deimos - 11-03-2019, 04:40 PM