Personal Quest [SE] drowning me out with that alcohol
PQ for setting up the new bar!
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
MELITA
The youth had given her word to help Sunjata in his efforts, and followed directions to a clearly abandoned house. Nonplussed or fussed by the conditions, because the thing was still standing, and that was already multitudes better than some shelters she’d partaken in, she applied her bountiful energy, zest, and fervor with simply being glad to assist, to have a purpose. She wouldn’t need to wallow. She wouldn’t need to hang her head low. She wouldn’t need to feel useless, inept, or ineffectual – though, without her weapons today, she felt peeled away, a layer left off, unfamiliar, unknown.

Fangorn bounded along her ankles and slid in beside her as they wandered to the aperture and threshold, a sundry smile on her features for Sunjata, before her eyes ghosted to Loren; a nod and nothing more, slightly earned gratitude and respect after assisting in summoning the luxere, but not entirely forgiven for earlier antics. Her gaze segmented straight back to the newly attuned, aplomb and energy sizzling, sparking, through her veins. “Ready when you are! What would you like us to do?” The eagerness was a palpable, tangible armament, safeguards against the darkness, the melancholy, the way she’d done nothing for so long.
You're all gonna watch me
Disappear into the sun

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] drowning me out with that alcohol - by Melita - 11-03-2019, 10:12 PM