Personal Quest [SE] drowning me out with that alcohol
PQ for setting up the new bar!
Lusea Kotze
Messenger

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: 7 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: charks Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
we got that love, the crazy kind
I am his and he is mine
Where do things stand? Any such question should be thoroughly answered as I enter from somewhere in the back of the building, arms full of fresh timber, hair tied back in a long, sleek tail. Depositing my wares in the middle of the shop, I raise up a hand to wipe the sweat from my brow before flashing Loren a wicked grin.

He shouldn't have a problem remembering the last time I was soaked in this much sweat.

Standing on tiptoes to kiss Sunny's cheek, I look at the assembled group with curiosity and a high arched brow. The girl is a stranger, though if the red hair and pumpkin are anything to go by then I have a solid guess as to who this errant member of our family might be. Stepping toward her I smile warmly, extending a hand for her to grasp. "You must be Gaal's girl- Melita, right? I'm Lusea Kotze."

Turning back to Loren, I raise my brow again, crossing my arms playfully over my chest. "And here I thought your specialty was burning down bars, not building them up. Got some more tricks to show off, hmm?" A little bit of a wink, the briefest flirty smirk: it's for Sunjata's benefit as much as the summoner's. I'm not particularly angry anymore, but it doesn't mean I don't want to keep him just a little jealous. You know, so he doesn't forget that he could still fuck up.
LUSEA

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] drowning me out with that alcohol - by Lusea - 11-05-2019, 11:17 PM