Personal Quest [SE] drowning me out with that alcohol
PQ for setting up the new bar!
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
MELITA
Another came in – and though the other woman was an unknown, a stranger, it readily became apparent as to who she was (a tempestuous force that engulfed Melita in a sudden wave of clarity, enticed her to grin). At her approach, announcement, and name, the youth’s mischievous balm unraveled, hand extended in a fervor (and how odd; to hear her as Gaal’s girl, when the man had never made a single effort beyond staring at her, at her sister, and deciding they weren’t worth his attention; the credit should’ve gone to her mother, who sacrificed, who gave, who tried, who strived, far, far more than that ridiculous beast ever had). “Pleased to meet you!” Which wasn’t a fabrication; it was intriguing to see whom Sunjata attached himself to – the Cheshire grin not escaping her hold. Fangorn growled from below, like a warning, but she shrugged, unaware of what lay between all the other members of the party.

Ignorance was probably bliss.

She placed her full attention on the task thereafter, used to these proclamations and endeavors, eager to assist when and where she could. Melita hadn’t ever met Lucas, and if she had, he might’ve just been one more face in the crowd, but his house hadn’t made it through LongNight without some sort of machination. Maybe it’d be best to convert it – so she nodded along, listening, pondering over which task she’d take. It was unfortunate nothing required weapons or some semblance of irritating power – she watched for a moment as Loren opted for cleaning mud and tree with watery emblems. The youth had experience in making mortar for Jigano in past rotations; for Ludo’s shrine, for the Atheneum’s repairwork. She’d be content to do it again. “I can mix mortar and fix the bricks,” she proffered with a light shrug, before bounding off to follow suit on her claim. Fangorn followed close behind, chirping and hissing. The honeybee youth inspected those suspected to be loose, running her hand over mangled edges and frayed ends, before going to apply herself to the mortar, running up her sleeves, recognizing patterns and rituals, routines and procedures, from experiences past.

--

Melita chooses to help fix loose bricks!
You're all gonna watch me
Disappear into the sun

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] drowning me out with that alcohol - by Melita - 11-07-2019, 12:58 AM