Personal Quest [SE] drowning me out with that alcohol
PQ for setting up the new bar!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SuNjATA
the flood
Melita is quick on the draw yet again, reaching for the large piece for the center. And he wonders, watching the navy blue speckled girl, if she’ll even be strong enough to handle it while he’d struggled a small amount in the first place. Still, he offers his own help after watching her grab it on her own, surprise lingering in the steel glance he gives her. The two make quick work of putting the center down and ensuring it’s in place.

Loren’s comment on summoning the bear is granted a nod from him as he and Melita work to fit the connections and restraints down. The bear and Loren work quickly to add the shelving and drawers to the sides, and everything works without a hitch (since everyones been rolling so FAB) and suddenly, it’s relatively put together. A few minor things that need to be done closer to the opening of it, but Sunjata is incredibly pleased with the work put into it so far.

Stepping back, he surveys the work, brushing off the dust from his clothes before he offers a smirk to the rest of them. “It looks great.” He admits, voice softer as he looks around again to the navy wall and the wooden accents, a significant step up from the bar of the Resistance. “Thanks for the help. You both get drinks named after you.” He winks to Melita before offering a grin to Loren.

It’s not much, but its what he can offer, aside from himself and his friendship to the two that are here. But it’s something.

DONEEE you guys are rockstars <3
Feel free to have them mill about or go home, its whatever! And if you have ideas for what goes in said drink that’s named after you, ping me ;D
would you run away with me?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] drowning me out with that alcohol - by Sunjata - 12-04-2019, 04:20 AM