the me that you know
Peter Pikely

Age: 34 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
Good time for a change
see, the luck I’ve had
The place Peter had come from was dry, and hot, a city of metal in the middle of a desert. He had thought that maybe, he would like the snow, the cold, the dark, and while it had been fun, for a bit, he was done with it. The Flowerbirth air was sweet, and his day was free, and he found himself walking, away from the settlement, into the blooming wilds.

He had had a thought, over Longnight, about apologizing to the gods. Maybe not to Frey specifically, since he was still afraid of the gods wrath, even as mild as he had experienced it. But it wasn’t in his nature to leave it, even if there was nothing he could do. He needed some kind of approval from a higher power. And what higher power could there be if not the gods? In his own world, he had never put much stock into the gods, but here, they were far more real.

Over Longnight, he had learned some things about Safrin from Amalia, stories and lore, ideas for offerings, and had gathered together things that he could use. The shrine was easy to find, the stones giving it away, and Peter began to pull items from his bag and set them out in front of him. A mirror, stars etched into its surface, a deep blue candle, and a knife, one of the ones he had come with. Once everything was set out, and shuffled his feet nervously, before sighing, and sinking down to his knees.

”Safrin.” He started, before wincing, already feeling like he’d overstepped. ”I-I know... I’m not um... I’m not what you usually answer. But I want to be better. I... want to change.”

Turning in hybrid pass!
can make a good man
turn bad
PETER
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
the me that you know - by Peter - 11-04-2019, 02:34 AM
RE: the me that you know - by Safrin - 11-04-2019, 02:46 AM
RE: the me that you know - by Peter - 11-04-2019, 05:31 AM
RE: the me that you know - by Safrin - 11-04-2019, 07:26 PM
RE: the me that you know - by Peter - 11-04-2019, 09:14 PM
RE: the me that you know - by Safrin - 11-05-2019, 06:37 PM