the me that you know
Peter Pikely

Age: 34 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
Good time for a change
see, the luck I’ve had
The goddess hand on his face was enough to surprise Peter out of his upset, his view of her face growing obscured by the blooming of the tear she took from him. He wants to lean back, away from the droplet, the looming planet of water above him. But moved too late. Safrin says he must do things for himself, and before he can ask how, the tear comes crashing down on him.

There is no impact, not like he expected at least, but the air is stolen from his lungs nonetheless, the salty sea warm, cloying. Peter kicks out, trying desperately to free himself, to move towards the twin pricks of starlight that he knows are Safrin's eyes. As he fights, and panics, fear rising in his throat as surely as water tried to invade it, Peter feels hopelessness grip him. It is so close to overwhelming, if he had been at any point earlier in his life, he would have succumbed to it.

Now though, he has reason to fight. Reason to survive. He is choking, lungs burning when the warmth around his fingers changes, the chill of the air touching him again, but... it's strange. He can't quite tell how, but he drags himself towards it, more of him escaping and changing as he fights. And finally, escapes.

He doesn't realize there's been a change at first, just sucks in great lungfuls of air and looks up at her, his mouth opening to ask why?, a low whine leaving him instead. His mouth is no longer his mouth. His hands are no longer his hands, instead now heavy paws, leading up to a furred body. Peter goes still, unsure what to make of this, unsure if he should thank the goddess or cower from her. Maybe both.
can make a good man
turn bad
PETER
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
the me that you know - by Peter - 11-04-2019, 02:34 AM
RE: the me that you know - by Safrin - 11-04-2019, 02:46 AM
RE: the me that you know - by Peter - 11-04-2019, 05:31 AM
RE: the me that you know - by Safrin - 11-04-2019, 07:26 PM
RE: the me that you know - by Peter - 11-04-2019, 09:14 PM
RE: the me that you know - by Safrin - 11-05-2019, 06:37 PM
RE: the me that you know - by Peter - 11-05-2019, 09:48 PM