twilight crawling through windowpanes
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
"That's right," he confirmed with a slight smile. He had done his own share of hiding in recent seasons, and wasn't surprised they hadn't run into each other. She had seemed a busy woman when they had passed each other briefly by a year ago, and their paths hadn't crossed much since. "It's good to see you again." Not least because they needed all the medics, healers, herbalists and apothecaries in the Hollowed Grounds that they could get.

His own attempts with the splint weren't exactly well-trained. He had read the theory in books and seen the pictures, but as always turning theory into practice was more difficult than it sounded. He tickled the bird's neck ruff as it grumbled, but the raven remained docile under his control as he tilted his head at Evie and considered her words. The pause before she admitted to something beyond basid medicine had him raising a brow however, a flicker of yearning passing briefly across his expression before he looked down again. "Ah. I... was once able to do the same, but... that was worlds ago. Of all the magic I lost when I came to Caido, that is the one I miss most dearly," he admitted quietly.

"The faster the break is healed the better it will be for her. She needs to hunt to gain back her weight from the winter, and I don't want to risk her becoming too dependent on humans for food while she heals." Isuma chirped a counterpoint, earning a return croak from the raven, and Jigano chuckled slightly. "Yes, though Isuma would be willing to share." He looked up again, the sadness in his eyes carefully tucked away again as he nodded to the apothecary. "If you're willing to use your talent we would appreciate it." Bird, man, and gryphon together would be grateful, but he was hesitant to press, knowing how close to the chest Naturals could keep their magic, and the baggage of being Abandoned that came with it.

Messages In This Thread
twilight crawling through windowpanes - by Evie - 11-04-2019, 06:12 AM
RE: twilight crawling through windowpanes - by Jigano - 11-05-2019, 02:48 PM