twilight crawling through windowpanes
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Evie may not have come by her studiousness naturally, but Amalia's mother and her own years of frustration over complex, needlessly winding tomes to guide her knowledge had shaped her mind into something similar. She can't help her grin at the comparison of her small efforts to the Loreseekers, feeling complimented nonetheless. "Flatterer, keep saying such things and I'll wake up one day and all my journals will have mysteriously found their way to you over the seasons!" A tease and nothing more, but one she hopes will lift them both from the grips of such dire conversation.

She can't help how she signs and turns her gaze away as he catches he slip of the tongue. "And yet nobody can even agree on whether we should explore those lands or not. So maybe we'll never know. Perception of Abandoned people may change over time, as it is now with so many magical Outlanders, but it's slow. And I'm afraid I won't live to see that equality in a way that matters to me as a Natural." Shaking her auburn head to dispel the politics and faith from it, she shoves it aside. It's not something she wants to delve into late at night as the cold creeps in. She has taken up enough of his time.

Evie takes his offered hand with a demure smile, sincere but more habitual than anything else. She certainly won't deny his company and subsequent safety in added numbers. "My apothecary, if it's not too out of your way. All the better to find me later for those journals." And with a wink to underscore that particular sentiment, she sets off into the woods with him back towards home.

{Fin!}

Messages In This Thread
twilight crawling through windowpanes - by Evie - 11-04-2019, 06:12 AM
RE: twilight crawling through windowpanes - by Evie - 12-04-2019, 10:05 AM