Spoopy Siblings
Delphia Thanatos
Seer

Age: 30 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 14 - Int:
MORTICIA - Mythical - Cat Sith (Soul Stroll)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
DELPHiA
Safrin's chosen...there was a lot she had not come across - nor even children of Vi. But she nodded, storing that bit of information away. "I will seek them out." she said. Any help or thoughts would be useful here. As powerful as she was compared to most, she did not need to be told that the Voice was more formidable than her. This would certainly not be so straightforward as it would seem at first.

"You are too kind like my father, Ludo, if silly is what you'd describe her as." she said, looking at the raggedy god with fondness, even as the anger she was unaccustomed to feeling bubbled up within her. Only someone truly wicked could do something so horrible to those they claimed to love. "But perhaps that is my humanity speaking." she admitted, knowing she was still prone to many of the mistakes humans made.

Which gave her pause, her mind trailing down a dangerous, and truly horrifying path. "Ludo...my father created me from the soul of a child within his realm, new life from one dead. Could...could the Voice be sustaining herself on these souls she covets away?" she asked, brow furrowing. Delphia did not know how it was that one once human could be immortal like the gods. Mort was always quick to rectify such things...and yet if she had centuries of souls with which she could renew her own life as Mort had done to create her...tearing the person from the life force sustaining the immortal soul...she shuddered. Monstrous, truly monstrous. She desperately hoped Ludo dismissed her idea for folly.
hello, old friend

Messages In This Thread
Spoopy Siblings - by Delphia - 11-04-2019, 04:33 PM
RE: Spoopy Siblings - by Ludo - 11-06-2019, 07:38 PM
RE: Spoopy Siblings - by Delphia - 11-07-2019, 06:17 PM
RE: Spoopy Siblings - by Ludo - 11-08-2019, 08:10 PM
RE: Spoopy Siblings - by Delphia - 11-08-2019, 08:33 PM
RE: Spoopy Siblings - by Ludo - 11-12-2019, 09:05 PM
RE: Spoopy Siblings - by Delphia - 11-13-2019, 01:56 PM
RE: Spoopy Siblings - by Ludo - 11-19-2019, 07:09 AM
RE: Spoopy Siblings - by Delphia - 11-19-2019, 01:26 PM
RE: Spoopy Siblings - by Ludo - 11-21-2019, 10:36 AM