tale padre tale figlio [Open]
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
BASTIEN
"Ah...sometimes I feel myself put a little too much weight on my other side as if to compensate for it, but without pain it is hard to know if much is wrong." Bastien shrugged. In his life without pain, wounds did not concern him as much as they once might have (as long as they did not compromise his beautiful appearance) and a slightly dodgy ankle did not stop him from doing anything he needed to.

Modesty was never anything Bastien had had much time for. "Rexanna is better than most of us put together, but that does not make your magic any less impressive." Indeed, he was even further impressed as Loren made two living, breathing creatures from nothing, standing with the wolves to see what it was resided in the corner.

The package clattered to the ground and behind it, tensing up at the sound, was a little gremlin. Green and chubby, covered in paint, he was hardly a terrifying monster of the dark. Bastien stared at him, then Loren, then back to him. "Ah...um....hello...it is you who has been destroying my studio, hm, little pittore?"

The Gremlin did not respond in anything approaching human words, but babbled as if speaking a strange language built up of squeaks and giggles and smacked a palmful of purple paint against the wall.
We're aware they're trying to take away our dreams

Messages In This Thread
tale padre tale figlio [Open] - by Bastien - 11-04-2019, 06:40 PM
RE: tale padre tale figlio [Open] - by Loren - 11-04-2019, 06:56 PM
RE: tale padre tale figlio [Open] - by Bastien - 11-04-2019, 10:26 PM
RE: tale padre tale figlio [Open] - by Loren - 11-05-2019, 02:14 PM
RE: tale padre tale figlio [Open] - by Bastien - 11-05-2019, 09:57 PM
RE: tale padre tale figlio [Open] - by Loren - 11-06-2019, 02:25 AM
RE: tale padre tale figlio [Open] - by Bastien - 11-08-2019, 01:11 PM
RE: tale padre tale figlio [Open] - by Loren - 11-08-2019, 03:20 PM
RE: tale padre tale figlio [Open] - by Bastien - 11-09-2019, 10:10 PM
RE: tale padre tale figlio [Open] - by Loren - 11-10-2019, 01:58 PM