Shake, Rattle and Roll (OPEN)
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
"We are feeling deep today, aren't we?" Ronin's tone was warm and amused as he smiled back at Zariah again, shrugging. "We need to stick together now more than ever. Certainly more than Northaven," he pointed out with a casual shrug of his shoulders. "Whatever past we left behind there, compared to the things I've seen in this place so far, any Northaven face is a friendly one where I'm concerned."

Laughing softly, the former captain slowed his steps enough that they could walk side by side instead of having her trail away behind him. He arched an eyebrow at the mention of her husband. "I didn't realise that you and Cyton had gotten married. I'm sorry, by the way... about what happened."

A darkness flickered over his face for a second, at the memory of the way the Guard had been so good at murdering each other by the end. What he would have done to put that to bed. Too late now, though. "I've heard such from a few magicians," he said of her magic. "Perhaps it might be worth arranging a meeting, see if any common changes have been noticed?"

It was a mere suggestion, but it might give some answers for her. As for him, Ronin smiled softly and gazed out into the mist. "I'm going to be a father," he said. "So in spite of everything, I'm doing quite well, I'd say."
TALIESIN
SO LOOK, AND CONNECT
WE'RE REFUSING TO RUST
HEALING HAS TO BEGIN IN THE PAST

Messages In This Thread
Shake, Rattle and Roll (OPEN) - by Ronin - 11-29-2018, 09:04 PM
RE: Shake, Rattle and Roll (OPEN) - by Zariah - 11-29-2018, 09:36 PM
RE: Shake, Rattle and Roll (OPEN) - by Ronin - 11-29-2018, 09:42 PM
RE: Shake, Rattle and Roll (OPEN) - by Zariah - 11-29-2018, 09:53 PM
RE: Shake, Rattle and Roll (OPEN) - by Ronin - 11-29-2018, 10:33 PM
RE: Shake, Rattle and Roll (OPEN) - by Zariah - 11-29-2018, 10:44 PM
RE: Shake, Rattle and Roll (OPEN) - by Ronin - 12-01-2018, 04:08 PM