Shake, Rattle and Roll (OPEN)
Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless
Grand Sorceress of the Arcane Academy

Age: 34 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 7 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 23 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"I always feel deeply, rumors aside." she said with a smirk. Yes, she knew she had a reputation of being a cold callous bitch. She didn't really care but it was a falsehood. Zariah felt and cared deeply about a great many things, but she could count on one hand the number of people who recognized that. "I suppose this is true. So which of you will be leading us all then? You, Roana, Koel?" she asked, glancing over at him. Those three seemed the likeliest as leadership. Two former captains and the former Overseer. Who else was reasonable for them to turn to?

Her brow furrowed in confusion as he mentioned Cyton before realization dawned and she shook her head. "We didn't marry, nor should you feel badly for his death. He was a horrible man with a penchant for attacking women when they angered him." she said quietly, looking ahead again. Cyton was a fabulous liar, which was what made him a fabulous spy. "A few of us seemed to come from slightly different places in time when we were brought to this place. In my recollection, Cyton had been dead for a few years, and I had actually married his son Neron, and we had a child of our own who is still with me as proof." she said by way of explanation.

Ronin took the conversation in the direction of magic which caused her shoulders to relax. This was much more comfortable territory for her. "A meeting may or may not be necessary. The rules of magic here are different, and my family is investigating it now. Launceleyns have always been the leaders of the magical community, I will be happy to report our findings if you wish." Sure he wasn't technically a captain anymore, but he still held authority amongst many. He was trusted, and a leader whether he liked it or not.

"Congratulations." she said, meaning it even if her expression didn't. "Who is the mother? It is lucky a midwife from Northaven made it here."
zariah
If it is danger you seek, come on over. I covet tranquility but beget the tempest storm.

Messages In This Thread
Shake, Rattle and Roll (OPEN) - by Ronin - 11-29-2018, 09:04 PM
RE: Shake, Rattle and Roll (OPEN) - by Zariah - 11-29-2018, 09:36 PM
RE: Shake, Rattle and Roll (OPEN) - by Ronin - 11-29-2018, 09:42 PM
RE: Shake, Rattle and Roll (OPEN) - by Zariah - 11-29-2018, 09:53 PM
RE: Shake, Rattle and Roll (OPEN) - by Ronin - 11-29-2018, 10:33 PM
RE: Shake, Rattle and Roll (OPEN) - by Zariah - 11-29-2018, 10:44 PM
RE: Shake, Rattle and Roll (OPEN) - by Ronin - 12-01-2018, 04:08 PM
RE: Shake, Rattle and Roll (OPEN) - by Zariah - 12-01-2018, 04:47 PM
RE: Shake, Rattle and Roll (OPEN) - by Ronin - 12-02-2018, 02:01 PM