Shake, Rattle and Roll (OPEN)
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
As a socialite with his fingers on the pulse of Northaven (usually), Ronin was no stranger to the rumours that ran riot about Zariah and her family in general. And perhaps he was a little biased, too, given how close he was with Loren - the librarian's opinion on his family was jaded at best, swinging wildly from positive to negative at a moment's notice. Her question regarding leadership was an unexpected one for sure, Ronin gazing awkwardly off over the side of the bridge, not that he could see anything.

"Truthfully I don't know. I'm not sure one person should ever be in charge of everything," he said, ruffling a hand through the back of his dark hair. "Koel seems to have strayed away from the spotlight, for which I don't blame him. The role of Overseer was very unkind to him," he said. "As for me, I've always simply done my best. For Northaven, and now for this place. But... I've never been given the opportunity to be anything more than a soldier. And I can feel my focus moving elsewhere..."

Here he smirked across at her. "I set up a guildhall, in the Settlement area," he said. "For bounty hunters. Not that bounties will be particularly lucrative. But with the number of monstrous things in this place, someone needs to keep them in check." He shrugged.

The news about Cyton was actually a relief for Ronin, his shoulders relaxing as he regarded Zariah and her explanation. "For that I am glad," he said - Loren's father was a bastard through and through, that much he believed without needing it to be bolstered by rumours or swatted away by lies. She had married Neron, though? Ronin's eyebrows shot up, but he smiled to her and nodded. "Congratulations on that wedding, then. Should I see him, I'll be sure to let you know."

He nodded at her suggestion about the magic, more than happy to hear her findings. "Thank you. Since it doesn't look like we're going anywhere, knowing about any changes in magic would certainly be useful." He smiled, and it only grew warmer as they spoke of his child. "Vanya Hali," he said of the mother. "And you say a midwife came through as well?" Ronin let out a low whistle of relief. "That's amazing. Do you know her?"
TALIESIN
SO LOOK, AND CONNECT
WE'RE REFUSING TO RUST
HEALING HAS TO BEGIN IN THE PAST

Messages In This Thread
Shake, Rattle and Roll (OPEN) - by Ronin - 11-29-2018, 09:04 PM
RE: Shake, Rattle and Roll (OPEN) - by Zariah - 11-29-2018, 09:36 PM
RE: Shake, Rattle and Roll (OPEN) - by Ronin - 11-29-2018, 09:42 PM
RE: Shake, Rattle and Roll (OPEN) - by Zariah - 11-29-2018, 09:53 PM
RE: Shake, Rattle and Roll (OPEN) - by Ronin - 11-29-2018, 10:33 PM
RE: Shake, Rattle and Roll (OPEN) - by Zariah - 11-29-2018, 10:44 PM
RE: Shake, Rattle and Roll (OPEN) - by Ronin - 12-01-2018, 04:08 PM