to be like bewildered children
For Oliver!
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
It wasn't too hard to understand why Clem chose to turn away from him. Oliver had been a lot like that when he was younger. Hell, he was still like that even now. It was amusing, but it also saddened Oliver. The kid wouldn't really have the chance to be a real teenager now that he was stuck in Caido, especially when he was an Ascended. Imagine being stuck at that age....yikes. But it was nice to have someone like Clem, a person who was calm and genuine. Kind and well, not a stuck up person trying too hard to be a mature adult.

With a playful eyeroll, Oliver shook his head. "Eh, combination of things. I've been using it way too much, as well I may have gotten a small bit frustrated...I'm not exactly the best of art and sometimes I got a bit frustrated that it didn't turn out good or that I'm not improving fast enough. It eventually just broke, cant really use it anymore." He didn't snap it in half, more like he just over-extended its use.

Taking a seat down next to Clem, Oliver let out a shrug. There...really wasn't anything that he was working on, in all honesty. "I mean, I'm trying to get more practice in. I want to get better and improve. I haven't been drawing for all that long. I really just need more experience and maybe even someone to give me some advice." It was hard since he still wasn't completely sure whether or not he was going to join the Guild. It meant that he felt as though he couldn't ask Bastien for advice. He wasn't part of the guild, why would Bastien or anyone in the guild for that matter help him?
i saw that my life
was a vast glowing empty page
and i could do anything i wanted

Messages In This Thread
to be like bewildered children - by Clemente - 11-06-2019, 08:13 PM
RE: to be like bewildered children - by Oliver - 11-07-2019, 01:22 AM
RE: to be like bewildered children - by Clemente - 11-10-2019, 12:26 AM
RE: to be like bewildered children - by Oliver - 11-11-2019, 05:35 PM
RE: to be like bewildered children - by Clemente - 11-17-2019, 11:47 PM
RE: to be like bewildered children - by Oliver - 11-19-2019, 09:50 PM
RE: to be like bewildered children - by Clemente - 11-26-2019, 07:53 AM
RE: to be like bewildered children - by Oliver - 11-27-2019, 04:27 PM