to be like bewildered children
For Oliver!
Clemente Belcourt
Apprentice

Age: 24 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Clemente
Wow, this guy has some serious self-doubt issues. Clem kinda gets it, but there'd been no room allowed for such things after he'd been orphaned. Before maybe, but self-consciousness never filled his belly or kept him warm. "Ain't no such thing as bein' good enough. Talent is one thing, Bas is only gonna care that you wanna try. Develop the skill part or whatever." Art is a skill like any other to Clem, and requires practice. "He'd prolly lose his shit if y'even asked to join." A smug face here, imagining Bastien slapping the back of his head for such a comment. But it was true, the dude was crazy about art, he'd love another pupil.

Man, the desire to check out the dudes book only increases as he talks, but he knows some things are private and that's a type of sacred that Clem won't toe the line with. "Uh, I usually just keep doin' new ones beside it in like lil squares. If I know the nose was right, I'd do that part first, then keep tryin' new things to fixed the doglike parts. Till my hand remembers the way to do the right parts." Holy fuck this is hard to explain. How does Bastien do it? The man really is mental. "And then if yer still not happy, take the sketches with ya and go find the real life one and do it all again." Luxere didn't like to stand still, like any grazing animal. No sense trying to learn the basics when Oliver could be refining the appearance with a visual instead.
i stopped being a kid the day
you sent me down here to die

Messages In This Thread
to be like bewildered children - by Clemente - 11-06-2019, 08:13 PM
RE: to be like bewildered children - by Oliver - 11-07-2019, 01:22 AM
RE: to be like bewildered children - by Clemente - 11-10-2019, 12:26 AM
RE: to be like bewildered children - by Oliver - 11-11-2019, 05:35 PM
RE: to be like bewildered children - by Clemente - 11-17-2019, 11:47 PM
RE: to be like bewildered children - by Oliver - 11-19-2019, 09:50 PM
RE: to be like bewildered children - by Clemente - 11-26-2019, 07:53 AM
RE: to be like bewildered children - by Oliver - 11-27-2019, 04:27 PM
RE: to be like bewildered children - by Clemente - 12-12-2019, 03:04 AM