God Quest I yelled back when I heard thunder
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
OOC NOTE: I am using my 'Receive a custom item-quest from a god' for Ronin in this thread!

The glade was ablaze with a thousand lights, and Ronin couldn't get enough of it. He'd wanted to show Vanya, the first night when he'd found them, but much as the adrenaline crackled through his blood, he daren't stir her from even a second of well deserved rest. It was a nasty habit that he'd taken with him from Northaven, this inability to sleep or stay still. But at least the Glade made it worth it.

Ronin leant down to brush his fingers across the pale light of the glow stones that seemed only to work in this place. He'd tried taking some back for Van - obviously - but they'd been simple, decorative rocks by the time he got to their domicile. He sighed and straightened up again, his feet taking him slowly towards one of the Glade's magnificent old trees. A sweet breeze ruffled his dark hair, Ronin turning up the collar on his coat and gazing up into the branches, bathed in werelight.

He closed his eyes and let himself relax. And think.

If only his thoughts were pleasant. He could have dwelled on his relationships, the guildhall, the new life budding inside the woman he loved... but no. Whenever Ronin closed his eyes he saw a maw of jagged teeth and claws that could rend flesh to ribbons. He felt heat and phantom pain in his shoulder and he swore - he swore he recognised the prickle of poison in his blood.

They had to rid it from this place. He just... he wasn't strong enough to do it. Not yet.
TALIESIN
I'VE FACED THE QUAKES, THE WIND, THE FIRE

Messages In This Thread
I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 11-29-2018, 10:12 PM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 11-29-2018, 10:48 PM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 11-29-2018, 11:17 PM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 11-30-2018, 11:43 PM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 12-01-2018, 12:28 AM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 12-01-2018, 03:52 PM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 12-02-2018, 01:44 PM