God Quest I yelled back when I heard thunder
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
The voice that broke his reverie was soft and sweet, but all the same Ronin felt an unmistakeable chill in his blood as blue eyes fluttered open to greet the vision of a woman before him. The mere sight of her set every nerve on fire in a way he could barely comprehend, let alone describe, and even as he tried to glance around the Glade she always seemed to just... be there.

She sighed and Ronin was suffused with the warmth and light of the space, the former captain's lips parting as if to say something. But suddenly, for all his etiquette and charm, he found himself hopelessly tongue-tied. Clearing his throat and ruffling a hand awkwardly through the back of his hair, he took a faltering step backwards. "Beautiful," he said lamely. "I mean, they're beautiful."

Considering she was absolutely right in her analysis of him, and given that he really was out here thinking of monsters, he was remarkably trusting of her sudden and inexplicable presence. Hooked by the starlight in her eyes, by the purr in her voice, he didn't even have the sense to question it.

"How...?" How did she know so much about him? How did she know his very thoughts? He laughed breathlessly, shrugging his shoulders at her joke. "I think I could pull it off," he murmured. "What... who are you?" He didn't bother giving his own name. He got the feeling she already knew it.
TALIESIN
I'VE FACED THE QUAKES, THE WIND, THE FIRE

Messages In This Thread
I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 11-29-2018, 10:12 PM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 11-29-2018, 10:48 PM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 11-29-2018, 11:17 PM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 11-30-2018, 11:43 PM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 12-01-2018, 12:28 AM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 12-01-2018, 03:52 PM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 12-02-2018, 01:44 PM