God Quest I yelled back when I heard thunder

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Safrin

the devil is not as black as he is painted

The smile on her face as her magic worked its way in and through Ronin was pure mirth. "Ahhh. Now that is better." She purred, indescribably-hued eyes sinking and fixing the captain in place as the corners of her lashes fluttered slightly.

Ronin's bow was adorable. Safrin couldn't remember the last time she'd been bowed to. This place had its own strange set of customs and such perfunctory acts had gone by the wayside ever since the bubble was erected. Pomp and circumstance had its place, and right now, Safrin decided she very much approved of the captain's use of it here.

"Think nothing of it sugar." She trilled lightly, sweeping a hand and causing a stone to appear behind Ronin.

At the mention of the Spire and the monster specifically, Safrin's features darkened for a moment making the star-twinkling characteristic of her gaze all the more prominent. "Ah. Yes." Turning her gaze away to consider for a moment, Safrin took a deep breath and instead of exhaling it in an annoyed rush, she flashed the man another smile.

"It stays where it is needed. You will not find it so far as the Sanctuary." She said vaguely, shrugging at the notion he wasn't strong enough. "No of course you weren't darling." The goddess continued, her gaze fixing him pleasantly. "I daresay it will take more than birds and blades and blunt force to take the creature down."

Messages In This Thread
I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 11-29-2018, 10:12 PM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 11-29-2018, 10:48 PM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 11-29-2018, 11:17 PM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Safrin - 11-29-2018, 11:47 PM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 11-30-2018, 11:43 PM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 12-01-2018, 12:28 AM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 12-01-2018, 03:52 PM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 12-02-2018, 01:44 PM