God Quest I yelled back when I heard thunder

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Safrin

the devil is not as black as he is painted

Safrin remained studious and silent as the captain continued to digest her presence as well as the information she'd told him. Ahh yes, his baby. That little thing. Safrin was not particularly fond of children as it was. Just messy little distractions, though she did like when they turned into beautiful creatures after a few years of slopping about.

With an appraising glance Safrin watched this endearing display of the captain's as his delightfully slow mortal mind went through the motions.

"Why, my help of course." Safrin tittered musically. "But I'd not be seen confronting the creature myself." She continued dismissively, raising her chin and eyebrows ever so slightly. "But there are weapons which will injure it..." Safrin shrugged, the vagueness in her voice as intentional as the hint of steel that flashed in her eyes. There were things at play here she'd not discuss with Ronin, and with a gentle sigh, tendrils of magic reached out to gradually push his mind in other directions. What does it matter if she won't be there to help you? the magic purred into his subconscious. Focus on the weapon.

"As for what you can do..." Safrin nibbled her lip as one eye closed thoughtfully. Oh there were so many ways of answering htis question, but Safrin was after the one which would draw the captain back for more.

And more, and more, and more.

"...well it is simple really. Just wear this-" In the darkness before the captain, a small medallion appeared. As it moved, it seemed to reflect the strangest pattern; the night sky reflected against an inky pool of water. No matter which way it turned, it glistened and grew dark. At the centre was an incredibly fine white line in the shape of an eye.

"If anyone asks, you'll tell them where you got it, and perhaps about little old me. Do that, and when the time comes, the weapon you seek shall be yours."

Messages In This Thread
I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 11-29-2018, 10:12 PM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 11-29-2018, 10:48 PM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 11-29-2018, 11:17 PM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 11-30-2018, 11:43 PM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Safrin - 12-01-2018, 12:06 AM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 12-01-2018, 12:28 AM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 12-01-2018, 03:52 PM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 12-02-2018, 01:44 PM