God Quest I yelled back when I heard thunder

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Safrin

the devil is not as black as he is painted

With a tantalizing sparkle, Safrin nodded with approval as the medallion slipped over the captain’s head and onto his chest. Near to his heart.

How splendid. It would weigh almost nothing, but wouldn’t bounce about. And taking it off? Why it would feel like it was a part of him. Why should ever he need to remove it, even when naked? Oh no. Ronin would feel inclined to keep it close, even if the thought didn’t actively strike his mind in such a concrete way.

“Why sugar?” Safrin purred, leaning forward slightly. The galaxies that were her eyes appeared like unfathomably deep pools as her lashes fluttered gently.

Well as I said, perhaps one day you’ll pull off the salt and pepper look, but let’s not rush there too quickly, mm?” With another twinkle of laughter, Safrin sat up straighter, crossing one leg over the other. “But as you’ve alluded, since you and your little Northaven friends are here, we can’t just have monsters running around now can we?” Regardless of why the monster was put in place–a topic she’s not discuss with Ronin–if Safrin was to remain in this godsforesaken bubble, it would be nice to have a few fresh faces about.

And Safrin had decided she quite liked Ronin’s.

Messages In This Thread
I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 11-29-2018, 10:12 PM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 11-29-2018, 10:48 PM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 11-29-2018, 11:17 PM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 11-30-2018, 11:43 PM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 12-01-2018, 12:28 AM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Safrin - 12-01-2018, 12:42 AM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 12-01-2018, 03:52 PM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 12-02-2018, 01:44 PM