God Quest I yelled back when I heard thunder
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
The weapon you need to defeat it shall be yours.

That was all Ronin needed to hear. In his time in Northaven it had become quite a habit of the former captain to try and protect all those he could. That apparently hadn't changed, even if he was shying away from being a soldier for the very first time in his life. (That was another, wholly freeing story entirely). Safrin's smile was dazzling enough that Ronin was probably blinded even before the glade bloomed to life with such vivacity, but his hand still came up to shield his eyes from the glamour.

When it faded and he could see once more, the deity was simply... gone. "Safrin?" He spoke her name softly, a reverence making it into his tone without his notice, and his free hand strayed to the medallion about his neck. He glanced around a few times, blue eyes puzzled, but it was just Ronin and the glow stones and the babble of the nearby oasis.

Huh.

Ronin felt a smile on his face, bowing his head for a moment and closing his eyes to gather his thoughts. When he left the Glade, it was with a fresh determination burning within him.

{END THREAD}
TALIESIN
SO LOOK, AND CONNECT
WE'RE REFUSING TO RUST
HEALING HAS TO BEGIN IN THE PAST

Messages In This Thread
I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 11-29-2018, 10:12 PM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 11-29-2018, 10:48 PM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 11-29-2018, 11:17 PM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 11-30-2018, 11:43 PM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 12-01-2018, 12:28 AM
RE: I yelled back when I heard thunder - by Ronin - 12-01-2018, 03:52 PM