(SE) will we burn, or will we repent?
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
SuNjATA
the flood
He definitely doesn’t expect to have to answer that question, and his gaze lingers on Kaimana as he figures out just how to put it. “Well, there’s a number of ways I suppose.” He says awkwardly, coughing lightly before a similarly awkward, boyish smile crosses his face. “Most people tend to hide it by saying they want to sleep with someone.” A brief shrug before Kaimana continues, and Sunjata pauses with his own broom, gaze lifting to the other freckled man. “Yeah, that’s what I meant.” He admits, a quiet hum of a chuckle leaving him before he shakes his head. His cheeks flush a small amount with his embarrassment of talking over this.

He’s not wrong, at least.

At least his awkwardness and embarrassment fades when Kai begins to reveal the information regarding the barrier, and he listens diligently while he continues to go and brush off some dust, mud, and debris from the next porch step. “Hmm, I see. And so by breaking the barrier of the ecosystem, it adds new…” He pauses while he thinks up the correct term. “Influences? That changed the ecosystem here as well as those around?” He tilts his head, steel gaze drifting toward Kaimana curiously.
if i let go, would you hold on?
would we fly?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) will we burn, or will we repent? - by Sunjata - 12-05-2019, 05:45 AM