Mini Event Sound the Drums
Calling all Naturals!
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

The sight of a lone wolf - let alone one who willingly approaches both woman and fire - is a dead give away. Wessex smiles, watching the black creature linger just beyond the flickering glow. She knows some of the natives by either reputation or sight, but shifters and their ilk have always been a little elusive. She killed one, once, by accident.

But that’s another story. For another time.

On an impulse, she cuts a strip of meat off and tosses it towards the wolf, landing almost a meter in front of its front paws and smiling teeth. The mercenary remains relaxed, but keeps the knife in one hand as it drops to her side, shifting her position and energy forward into a squat. “I can talk to a wolf,” she offers quietly, “but I’d rather talk to a person.”

If she weren’t so sure the other is a shifter, she’d think herself crazy - out here, by herself, just trying to convince an animals to turn into a human. And this is what counts for normal in Caido these days...

WESSEX
She whispered back, I am the storm

Tae

Messages In This Thread
Sound the Drums - by Wessex - 11-30-2018, 02:17 PM
RE: Sound the Drums - by Tae - 12-05-2018, 05:15 PM
RE: Sound the Drums - by Wessex - 12-12-2018, 07:23 PM