{SE} Purest Expression of Joy [Open]
Peter Pikely

Age: 34 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
try to be living as your vice
and can you be my type?
Peter shifts, folding his paws in front of him and resting his chin on his forearms, ears perked up in quiet interest. In fact, he was every bit the picture of quiet interest, like a child waiting for some distant relative to tell a story. Though what he gets isn't really a story, just a short description, barely enough for a mental picture before the question is turned back on him. And really, he should have expected it, but somehow it's still surprising enough that he goes quiet for a moment, trying to condense things the same way Sunjata had. Dry, and rough, and hot. I spent lots of time in deserts, then lots of time in a city. And... I think there was rebellion.

It seems his thoughts weren't quite so private as he'd hoped, but at least Peter was spared from the embarrassment of having to deal with it, the other man shifting away from his feathered form and back into the big cat. Intense? He seemed to consider that, but the panic of the moment before shifting had been all but blocked out by the elation of what had come after. And he didn't want to focus too much on it again.

Something in the others gaze changes, becomes more intense, and Peter shifts back, his head rising up again and his ears swiveling. It was Safrin. I... was too afraid to ask Frey, after... and I heard she was nicer. And she was!
cause we need to be given a good life
and can I be your type of metal?
PETER
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
{SE} Purest Expression of Joy [Open] - by Peter - 11-08-2019, 10:16 PM
RE: {SE} Purest Expression of Joy [Open] - by Peter - 11-12-2019, 08:28 PM