[SE] Work Beneath Your Station (OPEN)
Undertaker

Age: 36 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ABASI

Abasi turned at the offer of help, expecting to see someone rather more mature than the boy before him. Still, he would not turn it down, having learnt swiftly in the last couple of months how having more people could make faster, easier work (and oh, if all the slaves of the temple could see him now, thinking that). "I will take the help. But no whistling."

Before he could guide Dante to a piece of debris to start with, a woman appeared and ruffled his hair. Abasi frowned as he looked at her, feeling a familiarity that he could not place right away. The Blight had left a void in his memory and even the edges of it were fuzzy. He smiled at her, hoping that if he did not know her it would seem polite and if he did it might pass for familiar.

"Thank you. There is not much left. Just take things from this pile." He pointed to the remaining things, then to the burning pile they were being taken to. "I do not have anything with which to reward you."

The gods who existed before me
rest now in their tombs

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Work Beneath Your Station (OPEN) - by Abasi - 11-09-2019, 07:57 PM
RE: [SE] Work Beneath Your Station (OPEN) - by Abasi - 11-14-2019, 05:15 PM