[SE] Work Beneath Your Station (OPEN)
Dante Steelson
Nurse apprentice

Age: 23 | Height: 5'8 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Dyn Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
DANTE
I'm a professional idiot
don't tell my mom
"Cool, no whistling, got it, good." Dante nodded gravely as he moved to follow the man's lead ahead of him by dragging the debris out of the way. The gears have already started to turn in his head as he opens his mouth again. "But what're your feelings on singing?"

His words lilt into a sing-song manner but before he can continue, or really help out with the task at hand even, he feels a hand ruffling through his hair and just about jumps out of his skin. Evie's words follow immediately afterward and calm his nerves, and his heart from trying to spontaneously give up on him from the surprise. Clearing his throat to mask his initial reaction, the young man grins down at the woman now beside him.

"Hey gorgeous, didn't know you were following me around now. People might get the wrong idea." A wink before pausing, brow furrowing as he shifted his weight from one foot to the other. "Also, can you carry a tune with that angelic voice of yours?" He's already moving to help the other man again after being so rudely interrupted the first time, gripping a plank the size of his body and hoisting it up with a muffled grunt of effort.

"'Cause if I get to hear Evie sing than that's reward enough for me."

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Work Beneath Your Station (OPEN) - by Abasi - 11-09-2019, 07:57 PM
RE: [SE] Work Beneath Your Station (OPEN) - by Dante - 11-15-2019, 07:18 AM