[SE] Work Beneath Your Station (OPEN)
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 34 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9747
Evie
fear has favourites
She catches the end of their banter, and can't help her own amused catlike smile at Dante's immediate focus on the loophole. He's an endearing little bigger, and she's helplessly fond of him. And though she has to stretch a little to give him a good hair ruffle, she can't help but adore him like a little brother. An annoying one, but Sam had been annoying too. Perhaps that's just the way siblings work.

She flicks his cheek, not very hard, at his leering. Rolls her eyes even as she smiles, because damn it he's a cheeky little bastard and she thinks he's hilarious in his confidence. "Keep dreaming kiddo. Or actually please don't, I don't wanna know the kinda dreams you have." But her gaze is fond as he cheerily follows after Abasi, his adamant claims that she is angelic melting her heart. "I certainly can sing, but Abasi might throw us in the burn pile if we annoy him." Here she tosses an amused look at the man in question, before finally taking his cues to get to work.

She shakes her head with a little smile, reminded of their encounter, though she's unaware he doesn't recall. "No reward necessary, I'm sure Dante needs the work." She smirks at him as she begins hauling debris into her arms and taking it towards the burn pile.
don't let one be you

Table made by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Work Beneath Your Station (OPEN) - by Abasi - 11-09-2019, 07:57 PM
RE: [SE] Work Beneath Your Station (OPEN) - by Evie - 11-19-2019, 12:21 AM