[SE] Work Beneath Your Station (OPEN)
Undertaker

Age: 36 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ABASI

"No singing. No noise making." Abasi continued to clarify. While he could appreciate a good song in the right contexts, he was sure that sung by a teenager in puberty while lifting heavy objects was not the best way to hear whatever melody Dante thought to present him with.

He continued to work, listening in to Dante and Evie speak. Gorgeous...? Oh dear, whatever this was, he very much did not want to be in the middle of it. "This is not an appropriate forum for you to try out your flirting." He said to Dante plainly - he'd never been very good at connecting with the youth. Giving Evie an apologetic look (for he could tell this was unwanted attention) he heaved a piece of wood onto the pile, brushing off his hands of dust and splinters.

"The...only reward I suppose I could give is the promise I will bury you well when you die, but one would hope that is not a prize you would be claiming any time soon." Abasi shuffled awkwardly, sure that would not please a fifteen year old.

The gods who existed before me
rest now in their tombs

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Work Beneath Your Station (OPEN) - by Abasi - 11-09-2019, 07:57 PM
RE: [SE] Work Beneath Your Station (OPEN) - by Abasi - 11-20-2019, 06:32 PM