[SE] Work Beneath Your Station (OPEN)
Undertaker

Age: 36 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ABASI

'An appreciation of the obvious'. Abasi looked to Evie as Dante said that, quietly evaluating his own attraction to the woman - it was negligible. Not because she was unattractive, but he rarely thought of anyone in that way; she was also simply not his type. Either way, it was inappropriate to be flirting in the midst of a job like this, and he felt it was clear Evie did not enjoy the attention. If he had been pursuing her, he would have been too mortified to continue as soon as he knew she was not enjoying it.

But he was not fifteen, nor was he here to coach a fifteen year old in the proper way to speak to crushes.

Neither of them seemed particularly interested in his reward, which he had expected. "I made it through Longnight too, though perhaps it is best not to brag too much. There were those who lost their lives." He said gravely, thinking of the screams he had heard beyond the door, of the corpses he heard had burnt in the Monster Hunter's guild.

Abasi was carrying a large, ungainly piece of debris (he was unsure quite what it was. It looked like stone but was not heavy) when Evie stopped him, so he had to put it down, leaning on it to get close to hear what it was she had to say. "I do. I am now cured, though my memory from that time is still rather...foggy. If you attempted to help me during that time, successful or not, I am grateful." He gave her a rare smile before picking his piece back up.

The gods who existed before me
rest now in their tombs

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Work Beneath Your Station (OPEN) - by Abasi - 11-09-2019, 07:57 PM
RE: [SE] Work Beneath Your Station (OPEN) - by Abasi - 11-22-2019, 10:11 PM