[SE] Work Beneath Your Station (OPEN)
Undertaker

Age: 36 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ABASI

Abasi did not think his words had been harsh. Dante was old enough to be told off when he made a misstep and Abasi had never had an issue with chastising others. Besides it seemed the words had had the right effect, the boy staying quiet on the matter from then on.

Evie said she would help him again and he nodded, giving her a perfunctory smile, knowing that if he was in any kind of physical distress he'd likely go to Loren first before anyone else. Still, that did not mean he couldn't be civil with the woman and respect her gifts. "Thank you. You may come to the Mortuary to find me any time and if I am not busy we could converse." It did not sound it, but this was a rather special invitation - he did not let many people potentially interrupt his work. But if she had saved him during the Blight as she said, she was a special guest.

Dante's question made him stare at the pile of rubble, frowning. There had not been much of a notion of recycling where he had come from. "...Re-purposed...to what? It is garbage." He asked, clearly confused.

The gods who existed before me
rest now in their tombs

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Work Beneath Your Station (OPEN) - by Abasi - 11-09-2019, 07:57 PM
RE: [SE] Work Beneath Your Station (OPEN) - by Abasi - 12-01-2019, 12:09 PM