In Dreams
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5695
Phoebe was a healer, young and headstrong but in her own way as dedicated to life as Amalia could be, and Jigano nodded gravely as she reiterated that she was no soldier in this war of gods. Neither was Remi, for that matter, and the bard turned to look at the alchemist with a flicker of sympathy in his eyes at the pulse of frustration that reached him. He didn't return it, not quite, but his fingers tightened on his teacup in silent support as he waited for the other man to speak.

The desire to explore was one that struck a resonating chord in the lorekeeper, and he nodded solemn agreement with the younger man's words. That was one of the purposes of his guild, after all, and one of his own great joys. If Phoebe was hesitant he could understand where Remi was undeniably reluctant, but there was still another who had yet to speak, and he turned to look at Amalia as the pain echoed in her voice, a yearning that he could only imagine.

He winced but nodded as she spoke of the blight - the very argument he had used with Sam in the depths of LongNight - and his eyes flickered to Phoebe as well, the only other person who could really know the darkness that had overcome them for a season. But the baker drew his eyes again as her passion grew, revealing uncertainty and determination in equal measure.

So there they were, then.

The bard drew in a slow breath, looking into his teacup as he spoke quietly and without his usual fanfare. "I'm sure the Fae will guard the portal in the Greatwood, so at least for now there's only the one in the Spire that will bear watching. But I... have already failed once in preventing evil from passing through it." He winced a little, not seeing the ripples in the dark water of his tea from the slight tremor in his hands. "And Safrin has taken great pains to make sure that I know my place. I am no hero, but... I will do what I can to support those of you who are," he said softly, looking up at last to meet Amalia and Phoebe's eyes, and tilting a nod towards Remi, even though the alchemist seemed less than enthused with the attention of the gods.

Given how it had gone for him in the past, Jigano couldn't blame him.

Messages In This Thread
In Dreams - by Jigano - 11-09-2019, 11:33 PM
RE: In Dreams - by Remi - 11-10-2019, 12:00 AM
RE: In Dreams - by Phoebe - 11-10-2019, 09:35 PM
RE: In Dreams - by Amalia - 11-11-2019, 06:51 PM
RE: In Dreams - by Jigano - 11-11-2019, 07:42 PM
RE: In Dreams - by Phoebe - 11-11-2019, 07:51 PM
RE: In Dreams - by Remi - 11-12-2019, 04:16 AM
RE: In Dreams - by Amalia - 11-12-2019, 07:08 PM
RE: In Dreams - by Jigano - 11-12-2019, 09:15 PM
RE: In Dreams - by Remi - 11-14-2019, 04:18 PM
RE: In Dreams - by Phoebe - 11-17-2019, 07:30 PM