Personal Quest souls of exquisite taste
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
HOTARU
She's unsurprised to see Deimos js the first to arrive. He had been her counsel on the matter, encouraging her to find stability and normality in a world that is anything but. Perhaps it's a silly notion to try to find balance, but at least it's something to fill her time with. Setting aside her broom and dusting off her hands she goes to greet him, understanding the darkness that flickers temporarily over his eyes before his boyish charm comes shining through. "It has a solid base structure, but if you could help with the glassblowing area in the bacn? The wood structure keeping the furnace dry has a few rotted planks, and the back door is broken." Her hand comes up habitually to touch his elbow, a silent expression of gratitude at his assistance.

Hotaru turns at the entry of another, tapping Deimos to send him on his way lest she have to deal with the clouds of tension the two always seem to summon between them. Her smile is warm and welcoming as she strides towards Jigano in the entryway. "A hand indeed. Can I finally shake it now?" It's a tease, a playful lilt to her voice, a callback to when he had denied her touch so soon after the Blight. She presents her hand nonetheless, hoping this time he will take it.

And then - because she is certainly a lucky little lady who attracts handsome men to her doorstep - the nameless man she'd had such fun in the woods with comes sauntering in. Her eyes flash at his smooth, cheeky taunt, fire smoldering inside at having lost her upper hand. But she smirks his way nonetheless, and gestures him inside. Murmurs a gratitude to Jigano for his presence before she deals with the scoundrel.

"That would be me, don't wear it out so soon darling," she teases. "What do you wager one of my dear friends knows your name?" And not just the two present - Hotaru is a sore loser, and she'll determine his name one way or the other now that he has her own in possession.

Turning to the trio at large - unless Deimos has already taken her instruction - she smiles beatifically. "Thank you so much for coming to help. The cupboards need to have their doors rehung and the insides cleaned for holding fabrics, if either of you would like to take that. I also need assistance with fixing the stone furnace outside, replacing the broken bits and using the sealant I have here to make sure any holes are covered." Here she gestures to a small bucket where she had prepared the sealant ahead of time. She would be fixing the front of the store, both inside and out, while the men decided on their tasks.
i'm the little lightning girl
living electricity
a lightning bolt in human form
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
souls of exquisite taste - by Hotaru - 11-10-2019, 01:47 AM
RE: souls of exquisite taste - by Deimos - 11-10-2019, 01:57 AM
RE: souls of exquisite taste - by Jigano - 11-10-2019, 02:13 AM
RE: souls of exquisite taste - by Sunjata - 11-11-2019, 02:43 AM
RE: souls of exquisite taste - by Hotaru - 11-13-2019, 03:06 AM
RE: souls of exquisite taste - by Jigano - 11-13-2019, 05:49 PM
RE: souls of exquisite taste - by Deimos - 11-13-2019, 10:01 PM
RE: souls of exquisite taste - by Sunjata - 11-14-2019, 07:24 PM
RE: souls of exquisite taste - by Hotaru - 11-15-2019, 03:28 AM
RE: souls of exquisite taste - by Jigano - 11-15-2019, 09:20 PM
RE: souls of exquisite taste - by Deimos - 11-16-2019, 01:52 AM