Mint is for Tummy Aches
For Jorseval
Jorseval Craik
Vagrant / Priest

Age: 33 | Height: 5' 10" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 8 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Laine Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Jorseval
You can dunk me in the river, gonna clean my sin
But you might as well dunk me in a bucket of gin

Jory didn’t often hunt, he didn’t have the right temperament for it. It usually required a great deal of sitting still and quiet movements and those weren’t exactly his forte. Still, he hadn’t starved to death yet so it seemed he could buckle down and use a bit of stealth when he needed to. He’d set off with his bow, mind only half on acquiring dinner and was easily distracted when he spotted not a hare or a foul perusing the underbrush of the woodland but a girl.

She was a pretty blond thing, and he thought she looked a bit out of place in the skeletal woods. The contrast was as good an excuse as any to investigate, and so Jory slung his bow across his shoulder and moved to follow the easy pat she set. He simply watched for a short while as she moved through the woods with her little basket, not seeming to pay particular attention to anything other than her task. Silly little rabbit, not paying attention…

Trying to maintain as soundless of an approach as he could, the vagrant crept up to crouch behind the girl. “What are you foraging for, little rabbit?” The words were slightly muffled  by the cloth that covered the lower half of his face, but his eyes obove sparkled with mischief. “There are foxes about, you know.”

Phoebe

Messages In This Thread
Mint is for Tummy Aches - by Phoebe - 11-30-2018, 04:55 PM
RE: Mint is for Tummy Aches - by Jorseval - 12-03-2018, 11:58 PM
RE: Mint is for Tummy Aches - by Phoebe - 12-04-2018, 01:53 PM
RE: Mint is for Tummy Aches - by Jorseval - 12-06-2018, 05:29 AM