Mint is for Tummy Aches
For Jorseval
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe was indeed engrossed in her task. She was quite surprised at the variety of herbs she was able to find as she foraged through the woods. Some were a relief to find, as they came very much in handy for her practice. Others were just nice to have around because of their many uses. Like the mint she was now picking. It had bother medicinal and foodstuff uses. Very versitile.

But the sudden male voice was so unexpected her reaction was purely instinctual. She jumped, screaming as she whirled around. Phoebe slipped and fell on her butt, back pressed against a tree...which she of course whacked her head on. The blonde winced, lifting a hand to rub the back of her head which now throbbed. No blood but she would have a nice bump there she was certain.

Then she found the source of the voice. A man standing much to close for comfort given she hadn't realized he was there. Terror was written plain as day on her face. Who was this and what did he want?! "U-uhm...I'm looking for herbs for remedies. I'm a midwife." she said nervously, way him wide eyed. "What are you following me for?"

Jorseval
Phoebe
In a gentle way, you can shake the world

Messages In This Thread
Mint is for Tummy Aches - by Phoebe - 11-30-2018, 04:55 PM
RE: Mint is for Tummy Aches - by Jorseval - 12-03-2018, 11:58 PM
RE: Mint is for Tummy Aches - by Phoebe - 12-04-2018, 01:53 PM
RE: Mint is for Tummy Aches - by Jorseval - 12-06-2018, 05:29 AM