Mint is for Tummy Aches
For Jorseval
Jorseval Craik
Vagrant / Priest

Age: 33 | Height: 5' 10" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 8 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Laine Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Jorseval
You can dunk me in the river, gonna clean my sin
But you might as well dunk me in a bucket of gin

The girl’s reaction is predictable, a jump and a little shriek, but still relatively amusing. Jorseval could have turned it into a nice lesson on keeping your eyes and ears open when alone in the wilderness, but his focus was as ever more on his own amusement than taking advantage of a teachable moment. His chuckle came easy from his throat. It wasn’t a malicious thing really, but hey, it’s funny when someone falls on their ass. “Easy there, little rabbit, No foxes here, just a crow.” He reached up and gave a little tug on his kerchief to expose his face (though that wasn’t to say that his face was always reassuring). His lips were already set in a wide grin but he quirked a brow when she started with the introductions and questions.

“Not following!” He exclaimed with a rather affronted look, but then seemed to replay the last few minutes in his head. His elastic features pulled taught in a very plain ‘you’ve got me there’ grimace before turning back into the nonchalant smile. “Okay well, a little following. Just curious. You seemed a little out of place in the woods is all.” He let himself tip back onto his own ass at that, folding his legs underneath him and settled in for a conversation with all the air that they had planned to meet here for a pleasant picnic.

“A midwife yeah? So you help with Vi’s work. Good. I don’t know much about the business myself, but’s it good that someone does. No, me? I more often dwell on Mort’s side of the scales. I suppose we’re all on Caido’s watch though, eh?” He winked like Phoebe would appreciate his little joke. He leaned forward to peer into Phoebe’s basket and l lifted on of his hand to point at the greens inside. “What’d you use that one for?”

Messages In This Thread
Mint is for Tummy Aches - by Phoebe - 11-30-2018, 04:55 PM
RE: Mint is for Tummy Aches - by Jorseval - 12-03-2018, 11:58 PM
RE: Mint is for Tummy Aches - by Phoebe - 12-04-2018, 01:53 PM
RE: Mint is for Tummy Aches - by Jorseval - 12-06-2018, 05:29 AM