[SE] Putting down roots
Dante Steelson
Nurse apprentice

Age: 23 | Height: 5'8 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Dyn Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
i shut my eyes and all the world drops dead
Dante hadn't realized how late it had gotten with the subdued presence of the sun having dipped beneath the horizon while he was preoccupied with finding the perfect spot to plant the seeds. His back had started to ache from where he remained bent over, methodically planting the seeds one by one, continuing his verbal affirmations between each seed. They all deserved a little love with the new season making itself known with a bright night sky, finally clear of the snow clouds that had been around since he'd arrived.

"And you, you're going to grow up big and strong too, just reach for the—" He almost jumps out of his skin when he hears a voice beside him, so engrossed in his task at hand that he was oblivious to her approach until she speaks. "Whoa— huh? Me?" Though the light has dimmed his eyes have adjusted to the lack of light and taking in the woman above him causes his breath to catch.

While he'll never forget his devoted love of Evie's beauty, this woman was just as striking with her dark hair framing near-flawless skin that seemed to glow in the approaching hues of the night. Scarring was evident but Dante was more drawn to the bandana covering her eyes at night. If Dante believed in specters he'd swear this was a visitation.

"Uh, I'm planting some seeds I found in the temple. I'm not sure what they are but I'm hoping they'll brighten up this side of town a little bit after all the blood and... Monsters..." Dante trailed off with a shrug, patting the ground where he'd already planted a few. "I just needed to get outside, honestly! I don't know how you guys stay cooped up like that every year."

dante

Coding base by Odd!

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Putting down roots - by Dante - 11-11-2019, 09:36 AM
RE: [SE] Putting down roots - by Rexanna - 11-12-2019, 06:48 AM
RE: [SE] Putting down roots - by Dante - 11-12-2019, 07:34 AM
RE: [SE] Putting down roots - by Rexanna - 11-16-2019, 04:38 AM
RE: [SE] Putting down roots - by Dante - 11-21-2019, 05:56 AM
RE: [SE] Putting down roots - by Rexanna - 11-23-2019, 07:01 AM
RE: [SE] Putting down roots - by Dante - 11-25-2019, 03:39 AM
RE: [SE] Putting down roots - by Rexanna - 11-27-2019, 02:37 AM