[SE] Putting down roots
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
in the right heaven-yellow light,
Honestly, she doesn’t expect him to touch her. But when he does, she stills momentarily, allowing him to guide her hand to the places he’s dug, listening as he repeats her name and a soft smile crosses her face. “Thank you.” A cheerful response as she hears him explain his own name. He mentions Evie, and Rexanna can recall a fierce red head that had helped Wessex and her fix up the Theskyra house, and she smiles softly at the memory.

But when he mentions Clemente here, her head tilts toward him with an even brighter smile. “Clem!” She repeats cheerfully. “I found him at the Spire. He lives in my old house.” At least, he had before LongNight. He’s her favorite, so far, taken under her wing when it came to figuring out the Ascended. A bracelet that has a small eclipse on it was granted to the boy, one that matches a small charmed necklace she wears over her scars.

Is Clemente from your world?” She asks suddenly, figuring with the wording that he had found Clemente here likely meant some form of importance to the boy. At the mention of the Guildhall, though, Rexanna nods in agreement. “It is a shame. But they can rebuild if they want to. It won’t be the same, but… At least everyone made it out okay.” And her, blind as she was.

She lets him guide her palm open and feels the seeds enter her palm. A quiet nod is given to the boy with a soft nostalgic smile as she hears him ramble, as she hears him speak of the plants growing pretty. “I’m sure they’ll grow beautifully.” She agrees, reaching for some of the holes he had dug, placing the seeds in a couple of the holes carefully to ensure she isn’t dumping a bunch into one section, before she starts to cover them.

Evie is very kind. I met her not that long ago, actually!” She agrees, a chimed laugh of amusement leaving her, smile bright and wide, fangs on full display with the gesture. “I don’t know very much about her though.
anything could be holy enough
to save you

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Putting down roots - by Dante - 11-11-2019, 09:36 AM
RE: [SE] Putting down roots - by Rexanna - 11-12-2019, 06:48 AM
RE: [SE] Putting down roots - by Dante - 11-12-2019, 07:34 AM
RE: [SE] Putting down roots - by Rexanna - 11-16-2019, 04:38 AM
RE: [SE] Putting down roots - by Dante - 11-21-2019, 05:56 AM
RE: [SE] Putting down roots - by Rexanna - 11-23-2019, 07:01 AM
RE: [SE] Putting down roots - by Dante - 11-25-2019, 03:39 AM
RE: [SE] Putting down roots - by Rexanna - 11-27-2019, 02:37 AM