[SE] Putting down roots
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
in the right heaven-yellow light,
You know Clem?” The question sparks her dark head to bob in amusement and happiness, a tinkling laugh that leaves her throat in a quiet chime. “I do. I took him in when he arrived.” She announces, surprised somewhat that the boy hadn’t mentioned her – or if he had and Dante just hadn’t put two and two together. Or perhaps the boy hadn’t given his friend her true name, and she instead tries to capture his attention, tapping to the necklace she wears that would resemble the bracelet she’d never seen Clemente take off.

The Penumbra.

But he explains how he arrived – following Clemente until he ended up here, though perhaps a bit later than Clemente arrived, perhaps at the same time? And just that they hadn’t gotten together since then? Hadn’t crossed paths? Had she not been here almost a year, she’d wonder if her ex-husband had done the same. But she hadn’t heard any words of Calstron since her arrival, defeating him in her magical attempt at making it here despite the odds.

Clever.” She responds, smiling as she plants the seeds he had given her based off of his instruction, a small amount of approval given to the boy to be undetected as such. It was hard to do, but it seemed as though Dante had it down. His question, next, however, distracts her enough to turn her head toward him. “Oh, when you arrive it just… Kind of picks based off of who you were before.” Or so she’s been told. “I was abandoned, too, when I arrived. I chose to Ascend by talking to the Voice.” She says softly, smiling lightly at the thought.

Clemente told me he was similar to the Ascended back on your previous world, that’s probably why he came in as one.” A quiet shrug. It made sense to her that it would’ve picked the thing closest, how Deimos and her and Hotaru had arrived Abandoned, based off of the magic in their blood. How Kiada had arrived Attuned based off of the connection to Khairi she had. Things of that nature.

The mention of Evie being a healer, however, captures her attention as he goes to water the plants. She pulls her hands back to sit along her lap as she listens. “That is pretty cool.” She agrees quietly, though a part of her is saddened to hear that he thinks he’s too weak. “But just because you can’t physically protect someone doesn’t make you weak. You followed Clem here, right? Seems like you’ve got a pretty powerful mind there.” She admits, giving him a bright fanged smile, hoping her optimism and confidence can inspire something similar within him.
anything could be holy enough
to save you

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Putting down roots - by Dante - 11-11-2019, 09:36 AM
RE: [SE] Putting down roots - by Rexanna - 11-12-2019, 06:48 AM
RE: [SE] Putting down roots - by Dante - 11-12-2019, 07:34 AM
RE: [SE] Putting down roots - by Rexanna - 11-16-2019, 04:38 AM
RE: [SE] Putting down roots - by Dante - 11-21-2019, 05:56 AM
RE: [SE] Putting down roots - by Rexanna - 11-23-2019, 07:01 AM
RE: [SE] Putting down roots - by Dante - 11-25-2019, 03:39 AM
RE: [SE] Putting down roots - by Rexanna - 11-27-2019, 02:37 AM