this wolf wild heart was not made to surrender
For Ludo <3
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
MELITA
From within, before walls came down, before everything was opened, the Ascended had been trapped, just like the rest. The ominous bells, the foreboding shifting, the way rags and fabric dropped gave everything away well before Ludo’s admittance: now hovering over her, over all of them, like knives and daggers poised to hang over their backs, their spines, nooses stretched and coiled, the basking, bating unknown a threatening, looming void. Had she not experienced the blight, the girl might not have held any misgivings, had she not been exposed to LongNight’s grasp, she might not have wondered and wandered into vast trepidations. Except all of it remained chiseled in her mind, and couldn’t settle, couldn’t prosper, couldn’t divine what else was to come. Opened portals were sanctities, but the rest – what came after, what came next, what could torture, what could ravage?

I do not know. Even the deities, even the heralds, didn’t know what they’d be facing. Perhaps even that was unnerving.

All she could do was nod her head, refusing to bite her lip in apprehension, refusing to back down or away from the storm. “I will try.” A comforting smile extended, for who she couldn’t quite say, as she bowed, as she pondered over circumstances and matters. “Thank you.” Then she too seemed to drift away, along the glade’s spring grasses, the gourd tucked against her ankles, her thoughts occupied, forlorn, and concerning.

- FIN
You're all gonna watch me
Disappear into the sun

Messages In This Thread
RE: this wolf wild heart was not made to surrender - by Melita - 12-20-2019, 12:14 AM