Getting YEETED
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
HOTARU
She's not planning to make a stop at the Spire when she first departs from her store, but as she wanders past the ominous looking shadow in the distance Hotaru vacillates on whether she wants more of the scorched earth she had collected previously. It had held up well to her trials, and she was running rather low...

Of course, as fate or luck or some other cosmic force will have it, she's also in the right place at the right time to hear a young voice excitedly shouting. And well...she's nosey. And perhaps still a bit too in tune with her maternal instincts. Sweeping her long golden hair over her shoulder, she turns with a sigh - mostly at herself for never learning when to walk away - and goes venturing through the brush in the general direction of the voice she'd heard.

It's not exactly hard to find her the closer Hotaru gets to the Spire, though her cheeks immediately go pink with amusement and she stifles a laugh behind her hand. The girl is young, and barely passing for clothes, and eating grass. Hotaru can't really judge, the first time she'd been out in a human body had been almost as disorienting, and so she jogs forward to try and determine if that is the case here. Simultaneously pulling off her belt and traveling cloak, ready to help fashion something together to get the girl clothed.

"Hey there honey, can you sit up for me?" Step one: get her to stop eating grass. Then maybe she can explain why that's not exactly normal. Squatting down Hotaru smiles gently and one of her hands moves to tug the blanket over the girl's skin to conceal it better. "My name is Hotaru. What's yours?" At least she knows the girl can talk, what with her jovial shouting mere moments ago.
i was a child who only wanted to heal things
now i want to be an abomination
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
Getting YEETED - by Cassandra - 11-12-2019, 06:32 PM
RE: Getting YEETED - by Hotaru - 11-12-2019, 06:53 PM
RE: Getting YEETED - by Cassandra - 11-12-2019, 07:11 PM
RE: Getting YEETED - by Hotaru - 11-13-2019, 12:46 AM
RE: Getting YEETED - by Cassandra - 11-13-2019, 04:58 AM
RE: Getting YEETED - by Hotaru - 11-13-2019, 06:24 AM
RE: Getting YEETED - by Cassandra - 11-13-2019, 07:27 AM
RE: Getting YEETED - by Hotaru - 11-15-2019, 03:42 AM
RE: Getting YEETED - by Cassandra - 11-16-2019, 04:15 AM
RE: Getting YEETED - by Hotaru - 11-18-2019, 06:31 AM