Getting YEETED
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
HOTARU
Cassandra - her daughter, her child, her baby - falls into her arms, and Hotaru bears her weight with the strength of mountains. Her hands come to cradle her daughter's head, her own tears spilling freely as she rocks the girl in her arms, a motion she never got to do. So many things she has missed, so much she has lost out on. But finally she has a chance to make it up, and she cries into Cassie's hair as her shoulders shake and she holds her so tight she's afraid she'll never be able to let go. Never again. She'll never let the girl so much as leave her sight, not when she has finally gotten her back.

The tidal wave of words that come spilling out is like lancing poising from a wound, and Hotaru shuts her eyes tight against the wave of grief that nearly sweeps her away at the mention of her lover and her youngest son. That she had never made it to the other side, that they might have thought...oh, she wishes she could take those last few minutes back. That she could turn to Cassandra and Gal and let them know that no matter her grief, her desire to avenge Romina and Ru'in, she would always love them. Always come back for them, no matter the distance or trials. And maybe she has finally been given a second chance, because her daughter is here. Safe and whole.

"Oh, Cassie," she weeps, voice breaking as a hand rises to cup the back of Cassandra's head and draw her closer. Noses into her hair and thanks the Gods for returning her precious treasure to her. "I would have never left you willingly, my love. I have been searching you for so long, through so many worlds. I never gave up on finding you. But now you're here." A shattered sound, some terrible mix of laugh and sob, comes tumbling from her lips. "You're here, honey. I've got you. I'm never letting you go again." The world will have to end a second time if it intends to take her daughter from her arms ever again.
i was a child who only wanted to heal things
now i want to be an abomination
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
Getting YEETED - by Cassandra - 11-12-2019, 06:32 PM
RE: Getting YEETED - by Hotaru - 11-12-2019, 06:53 PM
RE: Getting YEETED - by Cassandra - 11-12-2019, 07:11 PM
RE: Getting YEETED - by Hotaru - 11-13-2019, 12:46 AM
RE: Getting YEETED - by Cassandra - 11-13-2019, 04:58 AM
RE: Getting YEETED - by Hotaru - 11-13-2019, 06:24 AM
RE: Getting YEETED - by Cassandra - 11-13-2019, 07:27 AM
RE: Getting YEETED - by Hotaru - 11-15-2019, 03:42 AM
RE: Getting YEETED - by Cassandra - 11-16-2019, 04:15 AM
RE: Getting YEETED - by Hotaru - 11-18-2019, 06:31 AM